From fluffy_cloud: Comment to this post, and I will list five things I associate with you, They might make sense or they might be totally random. Then post that list, along with your commentary.
1. Full Moon Ah, it's that time again, isn't it? I'm afraid I haven't been too good with the moons this year because my CuteOverload calendar at work doesn't have the moon phases. I'll try to turn Feloni into something wicked tomorrow (she's at Buzzy's house, so I won't have to suffer any unfortunate consequences).
2. Schnuffel Argh, looks like they took down his most recent video. I do like his music though, it's catchy and cheery and fun, and it's probably all for the best that I don't speak German, because the lyrics usually end up like "Hi! I love you! This is my new hit song! Sing with me! Doodeedoo..." Schnuffel helped me get through a rough time in life when I was working major overtime with the worst programming language I ever encountered.
3. Travels My favorite way to spend my free time, much easier now that I can drive. Each year I plan to go to Anthrocon, Midwest FurFest, Kennywood twice, Knoebel's once, pester Buzzy for 2-3 weekends in California, and go off on an adventure someplace I've never been before. Someday I'll have to visit England again, and maybe visit Japan once.
4. Liberatarian Libertarianism is based on the philosophical idea that maximizing individual freedom is the highest goal, and I'm a rather firm advocate of it. I acknowledge that other philosophical systems which seek to minimize suffering or maximize happiness have their strong points too, but they end up applying enormous pressure on people to adopt a definition of suffering or happiness that may not apply to them. I think it's best to let people follow their own star and accept the joys and sorrows that come from their hard work.
5. Furry I have some mixed feelings here; most furries are wonderful, accepting people, but there are a few rotten apples who try their best to spoil the entire barrel. I do my best to hang out with the nice furries and ignore the rest. It was delightful seeing all the bronies show up at the Midwest Furfest MLP gathering, everybody got to goof around and be immature for an hour. That may be one of the things I like best about the furry community, you can pretend to be a silly kid again for a little while and nobody will try to have you institutionalized for it.